My daughter is going to be writing an essay in school today that explains what makes her lucky, so I thought maybe that is something we should all do. I’d like to ask all my readers, the billions of you out there of course :), to make a list below of things that make you lucky. Here is mine:
- I’m lucky because I have been able to follow and complete many of my dreams (directed plays, acted in plays, wrote a book, travelled the world, learned different languages). Of course I haven’t gotten completely where I’d like them to go (I really want to find a publisher) but I’m still lucky to have done so much.
- I’m lucky that I have lived in some interesting and beautiful places. I may not have found home yet, but I have been really lucky in the places I’ve searched.
- I’m lucky to have met so many wonderful people in this world. Some have become true friends, some where just a passage in my story, but I’m lucky to have met them all.
- I’m lucky to have an intelligent, sweet, beautiful daughter who is going to rock the world someday.
- I’m lucky to have a husband who cares.
- I’m lucky to be able to wake up every morning and write, even if nobody every reads my words.
- I’m lucky to have two fuzzy, annoying dogs because they ultimately give me the most unconditional love (although it is improved if they are provided with extra carrots).
- I’m lucky that I am an intelligent, creative woman, who can take on any challenge in this world.
I’m sure I could keep writing, but I’d love to hear some of the things that make you feel lucky!