This has been a year of change for me, as well as a year of final absorbing some of the lessons that I’ve been trying to understand my whole life. I have learned . . .
- . . . to “Expect the unexpected”
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
- “The journey is the reward.”
- “Be open to whatever happens.”
- I am not my degrees or my title.
- “Nature heals.”
- Art heals.
- You carry home inside of you.
- “Creative is a verb!” It’s important to live life creatively.
- Friendship comes in many sizes and shapes, but it is one of the most precious gifts on earth.
- Live life so you will not look back with regrets.
- Memories are precious.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Words have power.
- Belief and passion are priceless.
My list could go on and on, as I have learned a lot this year, but I would rather hear from you. What lessons have you learned during 2011 and how did you learn them?