Just a quick update to explain my current absence.
I am visiting a dear friend in Minneapolis/St. Paul right now, and attending the Minnesota Fringe Festival. It’s fabulously fun and truly exhausting. I don’t have the time (or my own computer) to write quality posts about this adventure at the moment, but I promise to do that upon my return. Some of my adventures include reunions with two former students who have become friends, as well as seeing interesting and provocative theatre.
Or maybe I’ll find a way.
Because, my friends, while my Fringing will only last until Tuesday, my adventure will continue. From here I head to Lexington, KY where I am attending the American Alliance for Theatre Education conference. But, despite the alleged purpose of this trip, these other things will happen:
- Meeting up with my dear, long term friend, Lisa and her family.
- Staying with the fabulous Kathy of Event Horizon fame and her equally fabulous partner Sara
- Meeting, for the first time, the incredibly talented and fantastic Tori of bloggy wedding fame as well as her adorable son, Thomas
- Possibly having a very blogging lunch with other bloggers in the vicinity of Lexington, KY
- Possibly vlogging about this bloggy chaos (Kathy’s idea, we shall see)
- Meeting up with at least one former student.
- Reconnecting with colleagues and friends at the conference. I suppose I should attend one or two sessions, shouldn’t I?
Please forgive my absence or delayed response to comments and such. I hope you have a tantalizing taste of what I will be writing about next week (after all these adventures, as we drive across country back to Massachusetts.