I’m back at the coffee shop.
I have been doing some writing on the next chapter. I can’t say it is very good, but I’m all about the shitty first drafts, so that’s okay.
I really came here because today is the final day of a webinar I’ve been taking called “Transform Your Career” so I needed to be someplace with reliable internet. Of course, that excuse also justified the iced chai and decadent cookie purchase I made so that I could sit here for hours.
As I sit here, waiting for the webinar to start, my mind whirls around my purpose, my goals, my dreams, and my hopes. How could it not, I am taking a Webinar aimed at people who want to change their careers. I have also been in the middle of an inconclusive change for years. So I sit and think about possibilities, hoping to find the answers in my words.
But really, I am just full of questions:
- what do I really want to do with my life?
- what are my strengths and how can I use them to find/create a fulfilling career?
- how do I overcome my shyness and take advantage of my networking capabilities?
- who can help me reinvent myself?
- what makes me feel the most accomplished and fulfilled?
- where do I begin when I feel overwhelmed?
- what do I want to be when I grow up?
I feel change in the air. I know that something big is coming my way, I just need to have the courage and belief in myself to reach out and grab it.
Let the dreams begin.